Monday, August 18, 2008

wow


This outfit speaks to me .
I absolutely love it .
Its funky , fresh and cool.

Tee can be found here
Skinny jeans can be found here
The converse all star multi eyelets can be found at their website.
Earrings can be found here
Bracelet can be found here
Necklace can be found here
Ring can be found here

This whole outfit minus shoes is about $75.00.
A pretty good price.


























I think that this is a great outfit.
I came across these great pieces at the forever 21 website.
You can find the pumps here
You can find the jeans here
You can find the top here
These looks are definitely in for the fall and you dont have to break your bank trying to find great outfits.This outfit is around $80.00[quite nice].


I was watching maury this morning[ i know its all about babydaddies] but i sorta came across the Tyra banks show and there is anew episode today about the SEX TAPE between Ray J and Kim Kardashian.This episode is a must see. I wonder if all of that tape drama was for publicity [good /bad]
They both got really popular after the SEX TAPE.
I can't wait to see this....





No comments: